We pride ourselves on exceeding our client's expectations and putting a smile on every guest from the moment they arrive to the end. We specialize in all aspects of the event design conceptualization, delivery, setup, coordination, and take-down. Check out our website to discover and select your favorite tent rental.
Versatile Tent Designs & Setups
For the past 20 years, we have consistently updated our tent rental inventory, scaling it to the most extensive collection in San Ramon, CA. Our collection consists of multiple types of tents, including:
- Pagoda tent: It is the most common tent type and features a center pole. Also, this design suits any style of event, and our team can set them up into a single large structure by grouping them.
- Pop-up canopy: If you are planning a stage section for your event, the pop-up canopy is the perfect tent. It's designed to accommodate stage performers and coverage equipment while allowing guests a fantastic view of the stage.
- Clear-top tent: Don't be limited to opaque tent roofs that limit natural lighting within the tent. Our clear-top tents are perfect for extending the clear sky into the tent without impacting the internal ambiance.
We also have deluxe tents with specific sizes in our inventory as follows:
- 10-foot-wide deluxe tents
- 15-foot-wide deluxe tents
- 20-foot-wide deluxe tents
- 30-foot-wide deluxe tents
- 40-foot-wide deluxe tents
If we could brag for a moment, take a look at what our customers are saying:
- "I've used ICelebrate on a couple of occasions and have been beyond pleased. What Ive rented, tables, chairs, linens, etc. have been dropped, picked up, on time always. I have them in mind for any events that I'll host. Try them out! But be warned, you won't use anyone else after."- Jana Hamdy
-"Very professional, and they always have what I need! We've used them from large events to small ones and we are pleased with them every time. Highly recommend it." -Haneen Fallasteen
Elegant Selection of San Ramon Tent RentalsAt ICelebrate Event Rentals, we don't just offer any old tents, our tents are high-quality, elegant, and visually stunning. You'll never have to worry about a worn-out, dirty tent ruining the aesthetic of your whole event. In fact, your tent rental could end up being the centerpiece of the entire party! If you're hosting an event in the evening, tent lighting is a must. With thousands of twinkling lights all around, your guest will be in awe of the beauty.
No matter what type of event your hosting and no matter how big or how small the party, we have the perfect tent to compliment your design and to keep your guests comfortable. The days of ugly, unflattering tents are gone; party tent rentals bay area are now elegant and part of the event decor.
Hosting events outdoors in the bay area is always a great idea thanks to the amazing natural backdrop we enjoy, however, you can't forget the tent! You never know what mother nature will through at you on your event day and your guests will thank you for the shade and space to relax and enjoy their meals. Want to maintain more of the outdoor feel? Check out our clear top tents. These stunning tents are completely see-through, providing the protection you need with the views you love.
Why Choose Us for a San Ramon Area Tent RentalBay area residents have been trusting us with their tent rentals bay area for years. Why? Because we have the largest selection of high-quality, clean tents in the area and our stellar customer service is just icing on the cake. You can think of the team at ICelebrate Event Rentals as more than just your event rental vendor--we're your party planning companion, here to make the process as smooth and easy as possible. If you need help with any part of the tent rental bay area process, we're here to help. With years of experience in the industry, we've done and seen it all, and we use our expertise to help guide others in the process.
Check out what some of our raving bay area tent rental reviews:
- "Ive used ICelebrate on a couple of occasions and have been beyond pleased. What Ive rented, tables, chairs, linens, etc. have been dropped, picked up, on time always. I have them in mind for any events that Ill host. Try them out! But be warned, you wont use anyone else after."- Jana Hamdy
-"Very professional, and they always have what I need! Weve used them from large events to small and we are pleased with them every time. Highly recommend." -Haneen Fallasteen
Our team will blow you away, from our level of professionalism and industry and area knowledge to our gorgeous tents that make the perfect elegant statement at your event.
How to Book My Tent Rental in San Ramon California San Ramon tent rentals made easy! Booking your tent rentals bay area is quick, simple, and pain-free. We don't believe in making you jump through any unnecessary hoops. Whether you're looking for a wedding tent rental bay area or pop-up canopies for a vendor fair, we make securing your event rentals a breeze with our comprehensive online ordering system.
Follow these simple steps to get reserve your tent rentals today:
1. Select Event Date/Time: Click on the calendar to select your event date and time to check out what's available.
2. Shop Rentals and Add to Cart: Click on "shop rentals" to view the different product categories then add the items you need to your cart.
3. Select Delivery/Pickup Windows: Select delivery up to 1-2 days before your event at no extra charge. Ex. Saturday event may deliver Thursday or Friday and Sunday or Monday pickup.
4. Confirm and Checkout: Confirm your order and hit checkout to enter your payment information. Order over $500 may opt to input a 50% deposit and pay the balance later.
5. Get Excited! Your event rentals are all set.
Frequently Asked Questions for Party Tent Rentals in the Bay Area
can be provided after or in shorter windows of time. Specific time requests are also available for an
the rentals when we call for delivery.
our trucks (within 100 feet). Equipment must be restacked and ready for pick-up in the same way it was
delivered. Stairs or further distances will be subject to additional fees and may require extra staff.
such as tables, chairs, and linens do not include setup/breakdown but can be set up for an additional