Questions & Policies
Find important answers here!
Frequently Asked Questions (See Terms and Policies Below)
Placing an Order
Q. How can I place an order?
A. By phone, through our website, or in our office.
Q. What is your address and hours.
A. 1555 S 7th St, Ste N, San Jose, Mon-Fri 9:00-5:30
Q. What is required to place an order?
A. Name, address, event date/time, credit card info.
Q. Do I need to make a deposit?
A payment in full is required at the time of reservation for orders less than $500. For orders $500 or more, a 50% deposit can be placed. The remainder would need to be paid 3 or more days prior to delivery.
Q. How far in advance should I place my order?
A. We recommend at least two weeks prior to the date of your event. However, you may place your order one day if items and delivery is available, or up to a year in advance. Delivery orders placed less than 1 week in advance may be subject to fees.
Q. How long is the rental period?
A. Up to a 3 day rental. For example we can deliver as early as Thursday or Friday and pickup as late as Monday.
Q. What are your delivery hours?
A. Our regular delivery hours are 8am-5pm. For an additional charge, delivery and/or pick-up service can be provided after or in shorter windows of time. Specific time requests are also available for an additional charge.
Q. Do I need to be present for delivery and pickup?
A. In most cases you donâ€t need to be present if you e-signed our contract. Just tell us where you want the rentals when we call for delivery.
Q. Is there a minimum for delivery?
A. Our minimum local delivery is $209, but increases for further out cities.
Q. Can I pick up my rental items?
A. You can pick up your rentals on Thursday or Friday between 12:00-4:00PM and return Monday 12:00-4:00.
Q. Where will the equipment be delivered?
A. Equipment will be delivered ground level to a dock, door, garage, or yard that is easily accessible to our trucks (within 100 feet). Equipment must be restacked and ready for pick-up in the same way it was delivered. Stairs or further distances will be subject to additional fees and may require extra staff.
Q. Do the delivery staff set up and take down the equipment?
Setup and breakdown is only included for tents, stages, dance floors and inflatables. All other items such as tables, chairs, and linens do not include setup/breakdown, but can be setup for an additional fee.
Q. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?
A. Additions or reduction of items should be made 7 or more days before the delivery day. A reduction made less than 7 days will result in only a 70% credit. Adding items less than 7 days before the delivery day may result in additional fees. We will not make any changes to orders 3 days or less before the delivery day.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A. You must cancel 7 or more days prior to your delivery day to receive a voucher for the full amount paid to use toward another event up to 13 months away. Cancellations made less than 3-6 days will only receive a voucher for 70% of the amount paid.
Cancellations 3 days or less before the delivery day will only receive a 30% voucher.
Cancellations of Tents: Cancellation of a tents 7 or more days prior to delivery will only receive a 70% voucher for the amount paid. Cancellation for a tent less than 7 days prior to delivery receive a 30% voucher. Cleaning/Damages
Q. What should I do with glasses, china, and other food service items prior to returning them?
Please scrape and rinse the food or beverage off the rental items and place back in the crates they were delivered in.
Q. What happens if items are damaged or lost?
A. Responsibility for equipment remains with the customer from time received to the time of return. The customer will be charged the replacement cost for damaged or missing items, including boxes, crates, and carts. A damage waiver is available ahead of time for an additional cost of 9.5% which will cover any accidental damage to rentals.
Policies and Terms
- All orders require a payment in full or 50% deposit. Deposits are non-refundable unless cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. Orders placed within 7 days of their event delivery are final and would not receive a refund if cancelling within 24 hours.
- Payments must be made in full when placing orders for all orders $500 or less. For orders greater than $500, a 50% deposit payment can be made, and the remaining balance must made at least 3 days prior to the delivery day.
- CANCELLATION: You must cancel 7 or more days prior to your delivery day to receive a voucher for the full amount paid to use toward another event up to 13 months away. Cancellations made less than 3-6 days will only receive a voucher for 70% of the amount paid.
- Cancellations 3 days or less before the delivery day will only receive a 30% voucher.
- Cancellations of Tents: Cancellation of a tents 7 or more days prior to delivery will only receive a 70% voucher for the amount paid. Cancellation for a tent less than 7 days prior to delivery receive a 30% voucher.
- CHANGES TO ORDERS - Additions or reduction of items should be made 7 or more days before the delivery day. A reduction made less than 7 days will result in only a 70% credit. Adding items less than 7 days before the delivery day may result in additional fees. We will not make any changes to orders 3 days or less before the delivery day.
- Linens: Linens may not be cancelled or reduced in quantity within 7 days. If cancelled 7 or less days before delivery, no credit will be applied.
- DELIVERY: If no one is present during the scheduled delivery (if E-signed) or pickup window, we may enter through your side gate unless we are otherwise instructed.
- If customer or representative is not present or are unable to allow setup due to obstacles upon delivery, we will have to leave right away as to not be late for our other customers. There will be a $50 charge to return and your delivery may be pushed to the last delivery if we can still manage to fit it in.
- Make sure there is sufficient space to fit the rental equipment. Also check height space for any objects interfering space. Call us if you are unsure. If there is insufficient space when we arrive, we will have to cancel your event with no refunds.
- If delivered equipment needs to go up stairs, or further than 200 feet from the unloading area, additional charges will apply. Please contact us to coordinate if there are stairs as we may need additional equipment and man power to facilitate the delivery.
- We require at least a 3 feet wide door or gate to the delivery area. If the doorway or gate is smaller than 3 feet when we arrive, we may be forced to cancel your event. Call us if the entry smaller than 3 feet.
- We must have a clear pathway to the delivery area. We ask that you move any objects interfering in the pathway to your backyard. Please move your BBQ grill, garbage bins, garden equipment, auto equipment, etc. There is a $40 fee to help move your items out of the way. If there are too many items to move, we are forced to cancel your event.
- Because we get very busy and we always want to be on time, there is a chance we have to deliver rental equipment a day earlier than scheduled. This only applies if you stated your equipment will be setup in a backyard or closed off area. If we need to deliver early, we will call 1-2 days prior. There is no additional charge for early delivery. If equipment will be set up on grass, the sprinklers need to be turned off.
- For tents and inflatables, please let us know where to setup as we will drive stakes in the grass or dirt to anchor the corners of our units. Be sure to let us know of any areas not to stake. We will not be responsible for any broken pipes underground.
- Table and chair rentals do not include setup and breakdown. It is the customer's responsibility to set up and breakdown unless an arrangement is made at an additional charge.
- There is a $50-200 cleaning fee if equipment is excessively dirty.
- Customer needs to cover any damage made to equipment. You may purchase our damage waiver to avoid this.
- If equipment is wet we may charge a $50-150 fee.
- Customer is not allowed to relocate tents, stages, dance floors, or inflatable equipment after setup. Our staff has setup the equipment safely using stakes, anchors, and tools. Relocating the equipment may void safety.
- The following items should not be on our equipment when picked up: silly string, gum, food, drinks, confetti, trash, tape, decorations or any type of debris. Please use common sense.
Call us at 408-896-5867 if you have any questions.